Hiawatha Homes Foundation, a private, non-profit 501 c(3), exists to support Hiawatha Homes, Inc. by accepting charitable contributions. The Hiawatha Homes Foundation Board of Directors manages these gift funds and disburses them to meet the needs of people supported by Hiawatha Homes, Inc. The Hiawatha Homes Foundation team works diligently to raise funds through appeals, grant requests, planned giving, and special events. This work is made possible through the support of hundreds of annual donors and volunteers. Each contribution supports the services offered by Hiawatha Homes, Inc. and approximately 130 people in these programs.
If you would like to learn more about Hiawatha Homes Foundation, please contact a staff member! Your call, email or visit is always welcome.
- Cindy Ostrowski, Chief Executive Officer – (507) 289-7222 or email@example.com
- Richard Sherer, Chief Financial Officer – (507) 289-7222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crystal Landherr, Director of Development & Communications – (507) 226-0700 or email@example.com
- Sarah Trygstad, Events & Communications Specialist – (507) 226-0701 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meghan Eggers, Foundation & Development Assistant – (507) 289-8683 or email@example.com