Join the Hiawatha Homes family! Hiawatha Homes provides quality support services to people with disabilities at home and in their community.
- Typically Monday-Friday with flexible hours dependent upon house needs. Participates in On-Call weekend rotation (approximately 5 weekends per year)
- Full-time: 80+ hours/pay period
- Starting Wage: Non-exempt, based on experience and education
- Weekend Shift Differential Pay: $2.50/hour
- $1500 Sign on Bonus $500/$500/$500 at 3 mo/6 mo/9 mo
- Located in Rochester, MN
Responsibilities and Duties
The House Coordinator manages his/her designated program and oversees the areas of individual support, medical needs, program support, and supervisory duties, while maintaining effective communication with appropriate team members and staff.
Qualifications and Skills
All applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have the ability to speak, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, satisfactory motor vehicle record, and successfully complete a Hiawatha Homes driving test.
- Be able to provide proof of employment eligibility and proof of being free from tuberculosis upon hire.
- Successfully pass a State of Minnesota background check before working unsupervised.
- Be willing and able to work with and support both males and females.
- Successfully complete the Hiawatha Homes Medication Administration class.
- Successfully completes the Hiawatha Homes Medication Administration class. Possesses a High School Diploma/ GED and 5 or more years of related work experience oran Associate’s Degree and 2 or more years of related work experience or a Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year (preferred) of related work.
We offer flexible schedules, valuable experience, paid training, PTO, health benefits, and 401k.
Hiawatha Homes is an equal opportunity, affirmative action and veteran-friendly employer.
Contact Heather Ringelstetter, Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist | 507-226-0732 | email@example.com
Location: Rochester, MN