Join the Hiawatha Homes family! Hiawatha Homes provides quality support services to people with disabilities at home and in their community.
- Full time; normal business hours with flexibility to accommodate occasional late interviews and trainings
- $600 Sign on Bonus after 6 months of employment and 300 hours worked
- Located in Rochester, MN
Responsibilities and Duties
The Recruitment and Onboarding Specialist coordinates the recruitment and placement process for all employment applicants. He/she represents Hiawatha Homes in various career fairs and community events, and organizes outreach to schools and other educational programs. The Recruitment and Onboarding Specialist advertises and promotes open positions and retention incentives within Hiawatha Homes. He/she screens and tracks applications, conducts interviews and facilitates interaction between applicants and supervisors. He/she works closely with the HR Manager to ensure efficient daily operations and field department related questions.
Qualifications and Skills
All applicants must:
- Possess an Associate’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Degree or related field and one (1) year of work experience in the field, or High School Diploma or equivalent and three (3) years of work experience in the field.
- Have the ability to communicate with others in person, in writing, or on the telephone, including the capability to communicate with all levels of personnel and the general public.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills.
- Show substantial knowledge of disability services and MN State requirements.
- Demonstrate strong presentation and speaking skills.
- Possess a working knowledge of federal and state laws regarding recruitment, staffing, Affirmative Action, and Human Resource policies.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work; which ensures timely completion and follow through.
- Exhibit proficiency with Microsoft Office programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Successfully pass a State of Minnesota background check Possess a valid driver’s license and satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Be able to provide proof of employment eligibility and proof of being free from tuberculosis upon hire.
We offer flexible schedules, valuable experience, paid training, PTO, health benefits, and 401k.
Hiawatha Homes is an equal opportunity, affirmative action and veteran-friendly employer.
Contact Brittni Barnett, Human Resource Manager | 507-226-0718 | email@example.com
Location: Rochester, MN