Join the Hiawatha Homes family! Hiawatha Homes provides quality support services to people with disabilities at home and in their community.
- Typically Monday-Friday, with flexible hours dependent upon agency needs. Participates in On-Call weekend rotation (approximately 1 weekend per month) and holiday rotation (1-2 holidays per year)
- Non-exempt position
- $1500 Sign On Bonus ($500 after 30 days, $500 after 60 days and $500 after 90 days of employment)
- Locations in Rochester, MN and Oronoco, MN
Responsibilities and Duties
The Nursing Director coordinates and supervises nursing and medical support for individuals in his/her designated programs and throughout Hiawatha Homes, Inc. He/she provides direct nursing care, supervises nursing staff in designated programs, and participates in leadership of the nursing department as a whole.
Qualifications and Skills
All applicants must:
- Have the ability to speak, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Practice good written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Minnesota
- Have at least three years nursing experience with leadership.
- Have experience working with individuals with disabilities; experience with medical assistance is preferred.
- Be committed to high standards (quality), teamwork and leadership.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, satisfactory motor vehicle record, current automobile insurance, and successfully completes a Hiawatha Homes driving test.
- Be able to provide proof of employment eligibility and proof of being free from tuberculosis upon hire.
- Successfully pass a State of Minnesota background check before working unsupervised.
- Be willing and able to work with and support both males and females.
We offer flexible schedules, valuable experience, paid training, PTO, health benefits, and 401k.
Hiawatha Homes is an equal opportunity, affirmative action and veteran-friendly employer.
Contact Heather Ringelstetter, Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist | 507-226-0732 | email@example.com
Location: Rochester, MN