There are several ways your gift makes a difference in adding quality to the lives of people supported by Hiawatha Homes. Each and every gift is appreciated and valued. Dollars pooled together can make a significant difference in people’s lives.
- Area of Greatest Need
- Specialized Equipment and Assistive Support – Such as lifts, slings, standers, scooter boards, and communication devices.
- Social, Community, and Recreational Support – Such as parties, special day trips, and camps.
- Specialized Medical Needs and Health and Wellness Support – Such as dental visits, glasses, and exercise videos.
- Building and Remodeling Homes – Invest in home improvement projects and accessible homes.
- Therapeutic Pet Support – Such as new pets, veterinarian services, training, grooming, and food.
To learn more about gift opportunities contact:
Crystal Landherr, Director of Development and Communications
(507) 226-0700 direct line