There are several ways your gift makes a difference in adding quality to the lives of people supported by Hiawatha Homes. Each and every gift is appreciated and valued. Dollars pooled together can make a significant difference in people’s lives.
- Area of Greatest Need
- Specialized Equipment and Assistive Support – Lifts, slings, standers, scooter boards, and communication devices.
- Social, Community, and Recreational Support – Parties, special day trips, and camps.
- Specialized Medical Needs and Health and Wellness Support – Dental visits, glasses, and exercise videos.
- Building and Remodeling Homes – Invest in home improvement projects and accessible homes.
- Therapeutic Pet Support – Veterinarian services, training, grooming, and food.
- Planned Giving – Bequests, life insurance, retirement plans, appreciated assets, and personal property/real estate.