You believe in the work of Hiawatha Homes, and you want to ensure that Hiawatha Homes will continue its vital services for people living with disabilities for years to come. By remembering Hiawatha Homes in your estate plan, you create a legacy of inclusivity, choice, and advocacy for this generation and the next.
Gifts Anyone Can Make
- Gifts from a Will or Trust
- Designate & Donate
- Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) from an IRA
- Stock and Appreciated Assets
- Real Estate
- Personal Property
Gifts That Pay You Income
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Deferred Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust
Gifts That Protect Your Assets
- Charitable Bargain Sale
- Retained Life Estate
- Charitable Lead Trust
Tax ID: 41-1453827
I give and devise to Hiawatha Homes Foundation (Tax ID #41-1453827) _________ (percentage, fixed amount, or asset) to be used for its general support (or the support of a specific fund or program).
- Preserve your options – you can change your beneficiaries at any time;
- Enable you to make gifts to loved ones and provide for Hiawatha Homes;
- Allow you to remain anonymous, should you choose to do so; and
- Ensure a lasting legacy of support for people living with disabilities in Olmsted county.
There are Opportunities To:
- Give a gift and receive income for life to supplement your retirement income;
- Save income, capital gains, and estate taxes; and
- Give more than you ever thought possible.
For more information, contact:
Stephanie Rudeen, Foundation Director
1820 Valkyrie Dr NW
Rochester, MN 55901
Or fill out the information form below: