Swimming Competency Test Training Description
- Prerequisite: Current CPR/First Aid Certification
- To pass this competency test, you must jump into the water, tread water for 2 minutes, pick up an object off the bottom of the pool, swim the length of the pool, and underwater swim the width of the pool.
- Mandatory for Program Staff before accompanying individuals supported at Hiawatha Homes to swimming locations that don’t have a lifeguard or another approved swimmer present
- Per Performance Evaluation
- Time: 15 Minutes
- Offered as needed. Schedule-sign up with supervisor.