Join the Hiawatha Homes family! Hiawatha Homes provides quality support services to people with disabilities at home and in their community.
- Varied AM/PM shifts, including every other weekend
- Full-time: 72 hours/pay period
- Starting Wage: $14.00/hour (potential wage increase based on experience)
- Weekend Shift Differential Pay: $2.50/hour
- $600 Sign on Bonus after 6 months of employment and 300 hours worked
- Located in Rochester, MN
Responsibilities and Duties
The Team Leader functions as a trainer and mentor to the Direct Support Professionals and Aides within their designated program. He/she plans and monitors daily activities and routines, and provides ongoing feedback to the Direct Support Professionals and Aides. The Team Leader supports individuals with disabilities in community-based residential homes and family support services. He/she assists individuals with daily living skills development, health and wellness management, medication administration, behavioral and communication development, personal cares and community involvement. Quality support services are delivered with dignity and respect for each individual’s unique needs. The Team Leader advocates for individuals to be fully integrated into community life.
Qualifications and Skills
All applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have the ability to speak, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, satisfactory motor vehicle record, and successfully complete a Hiawatha Homes driving test.
- Be able to provide proof of employment eligibility and proof of being free from tuberculosis upon hire.
- Successfully pass a State of Minnesota background check before working unsupervised.
- Be willing and able to work with and support both males and females.
- Successfully complete the Hiawatha Homes Medication Administration class.
We offer flexible schedules, valuable experience, paid training, PTO, health benefits, and 401k.
Hiawatha Homes is an equal opportunity, affirmative action and veteran-friendly employer.
Contact Heather Ringelstetter, Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist | 507-226-0732 | email@example.com
Location: Rochester, MN