Join the Hiawatha Homes family! Hiawatha Homes provides quality support services to people with disabilities at home and in the community.
COVID-19 Preparedness & Response Efforts<br />
At Hiawatha Homes, the safety of those we support and our team members come first. We strictly abide by all guidance from MN Department of Health, Olmsted County Public Health, and the Department of Human Services. We urge you to join our team. As we navigate this pandemic, we will do it together – from a safe distance apart. To ensure safety, we have implemented a comprehensive COVID-19 Business Plan. In addition, Personal Protective Equipment is provided to each employee with training on proper donning and doffing. Join our team! Let’s get through this together.
- Full and part-time positions available
- Base wages starting between $22.50-$29/hour, based on experience and education:
- RN’s starting at $29.00/hour
- LPN’s starting at $22.50/hour
- Weekend Shift Differential Pay: $2.50/hour
- $200 bonus after 6 months and 300 hours worked
- Locations in Rochester, MN
Responsibilities & Duties
The Nurse coordinates and provides nursing care and medical support to individuals supported at Hiawatha Homes. The Nurse integrates health related needs into the daily plans and activities of the individuals supported. The Nurse delivers care to the individuals supported through assessment, planning, intervention and implementation. The Nurse effectively interacts and communicates with the individuals supported, members of the interdisciplinary team, support staff, House Coordinator(s) and Nursing Director.
Qualifications & Skills
All applicants must:
- Possess a current Registered Nursing (RN) or Practical Nursing License (LPN) license in the State of Minnesota
- Have nursing experience in the field of disabilities and previous leadership experience is preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Demonstrate the ability to speak, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, satisfactory motor vehicle record and successful completion of Hiawatha Homes driving test.
- Have the ability to work with and support both male and females.
- Successfully complete the Hiawatha Homes Medication Administration class.
- Be able to, upon hire, provide proof of employment eligibility and proof of being free from tuberculosis.
- Successfully pass a State of Minnesota background check before working unsupervised.
We offer flexible schedules, valuable experience, paid training, PTO, health benefits, and 401k.
Hiawatha Homes is an equal opportunity, affirmative action and veteran-friendly employer.
Contact Human Resources | 507-289-7222 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Rochester, MN