Join the Hiawatha Homes family! Hiawatha Homes provides quality support services to people with disabilities at home and in their community.
- Part-time AM/PM shifts
- Base wages starting between $22-$28/hour, based on experience and education:
- LPN’s starting at $22.00/hour base-rate
- RN’s starting at $28.00/hour base-rate
- Wage Differential Opportunities:
- Nursing (not training) Hours Differential Pay: $2.00/hour
- Weekend Shift Differential Pay: $2.50/hour
- Late Night Shift Differential Pay: $1/hour
- $1500 Sign On Bonus ($500 after 30, 60 and 90 days of employment)
- Located in Rochester, MN
Responsibilities and Duties
The Floor Nurse coordinates and provides nursing care and medical support to individuals supported at the Ferguson and Valkyrie homes. These programs provide 24 hour on site nursing support. The Floor Nurse integrates health related needs into the daily plans and activities of the individuals supported. The Floor Nurse delivers care to the individuals supported through assessment, planning, intervention and implementation. The Floor Nurse effectively interacts and communicates with the individuals supported, members of the interdisciplinary team, Nursing Director, Nurse Team Lead, Direct Support Professionals, Team Leaders, House Coordinators and Program Director.
Qualifications and Skills
All applicants must:
- Possess a current Registered Nursing (RN) or Practical Nursing License (LPN) license in the State of Minnesota
- Have nursing experience in the field of disabilities and previous leadership experience is preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Demonstrate the ability to speak, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, satisfactory motor vehicle record and successful completion of Hiawatha Homes driving test.
- Have the ability to work with and support both male and females.
- Successfully complete the Hiawatha Homes Medication Administration class.
- Be able to, upon hire, provide proof of employment eligibility and proof of being free from tuberculosis.
- Successfully pass a State of Minnesota background check before working unsupervised.
We offer flexible schedules, valuable experience, paid training, PTO, health benefits, and 401k.
Hiawatha Homes is an equal opportunity, affirmative action and veteran-friendly employer.
Contact Heather Ringelstetter, Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist | 507-226-0732 | email@example.com
Location: Rochester, MN