Join the Hiawatha Homes family! Hiawatha Homes provides quality support services to people with disabilities at home and in the community.
COVID-19 Preparedness & Response Efforts<br />
At Hiawatha Homes, the safety of those we support and our team members come first. We strictly abide by all guidance from MN Department of Health, Olmsted County Public Health, and the Department of Human Services. We urge you to join our team. As we navigate this pandemic, we will do it together – from a safe distance apart. To ensure safety, we have implemented a comprehensive COVID-19 Business Plan. In addition, Personal Protective Equipment is provided to each employee with training on proper donning and doffing. Join our team! Let’s get through this together.
- Typically Monday-Friday with flexible hours dependent upon house needs. Participates in On-Call weekend rotation (approximately 5 weekends per year)
- Full-time: 80+ hours/pay period
- Starting Wage: Non-exempt, based on experience and education
- Weekend Shift Differential Pay: $2.50/hour
- $200 bonus after 6 months and 300 hours worked
- Located in Rochester, MN
Responsibilities & Duties
The Program Coordinator manages his/her designated program and oversees the areas of individual support, medical needs, program support, and supervisory duties, while maintaining effective communication with appropriate team members and staff.
Qualifications & Skills
All applicants must:
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED and 5 or more years of related work experience or an Associate’s Degree and 2 or more years of related work experience or a Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year (preferred) of related work.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have the ability to speak, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, satisfactory motor vehicle record, and successfully complete a Hiawatha Homes driving test.
- Be able to provide proof of employment eligibility and proof of being free from tuberculosis upon hire.
- Successfully pass a State of Minnesota background check before working unsupervised.
- Be willing and able to work with and support both males and females.
- Successfully complete the Hiawatha Homes Medication Administration class.
As an employee, you will have the opportunity to receive the following benefits:
- Paid job training
- Shift differentials
- Paid time off
- Employer paid retirement plan
- Health, Dental and vision insurance
Hiawatha Homes is an equal opportunity, affirmative action and veteran-friendly employer.
Contact Human Resources | 507-289-7222 | email@example.com
Location: Rochester, MN