Join the Hiawatha Homes family! Hiawatha Homes provides quality support services to people with disabilities at home and in their community.
- Typically Monday-Friday with flexible hours dependent upon house needs. Participates in On-Call weekend rotation (approximately 5 weekends per year)
- Full-time: 80+ hours/pay period
- Starting Wage: Non-exempt, based on experience and education
- Weekend Shift Differential Pay: $2.50/hour
- $200 bonus after 6 months and 300 hours worked
- Located in Rochester, MN
Responsibilities & Duties
The House Coordinator manages his/her designated program and oversees the areas of individual support, medical needs, program support, and supervisory duties, while maintaining effective communication with appropriate team members and staff.
Qualifications & Skills
All applicants must:
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED and 5 or more years of related work experience or an Associate’s Degree and 2 or more years of related work experience or a Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year (preferred) of related work.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have the ability to speak, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, satisfactory motor vehicle record, and successfully complete a Hiawatha Homes driving test.
- Be able to provide proof of employment eligibility and proof of being free from tuberculosis upon hire.
- Successfully pass a State of Minnesota background check before working unsupervised.
- Be willing and able to work with and support both males and females.
- Successfully complete the Hiawatha Homes Medication Administration class.
As an employee, you will have the opportunity to receive the following benefits:
- Paid job training
- Shift differentials
- Paid time off
- Employer paid retirement plan
- Health, Dental and vision insurance
Hiawatha Homes is an equal opportunity, affirmative action and veteran-friendly employer.
Contact Human Resources | 507-289-7222 | email@example.com
Location: Rochester, MN