Join the Hiawatha Homes family! Hiawatha Homes provides quality support services to people with disabilities at home and in their community.
- PM Shifts: 2 pm-10pm
- Full-time: 60+ hours/pay period
- Starting Wage: $14.00/hour (potential wage increase based on experience)
- Weekend Shift Differential Pay: $2.50/hour
- $600 Sign on Bonus after 6 months of employment and 300 hours worked
- Locations in Rochester, MN
Responsibilities and Duties
The PM Float fills open and/or temporary PM positions as needed to support individuals with disabilities in community-based residential homes. All Direct Support Professionals assist individuals with a variety of tasks, including: personal cares, medication administration, activities of daily living, communicational and behavioral skill development, and community involvement. Quality support services will be delivered with dignity and respect for each individual’s unique needs. All Direct Support Professionals advocate for individuals to be fully integrated into community life.
Qualifications and Skills
All applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have the ability to speak, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, satisfactory motor vehicle record, and successfully complete a Hiawatha Homes driving test.
- Be able to provide proof of employment eligibility and proof of being free from tuberculosis upon hire.
- Successfully pass a State of Minnesota background check before working unsupervised.
- Be willing and able to work with and support both males and females.
- Successfully complete the Hiawatha Homes Medication Administration class.
We offer flexible schedules, valuable experience, paid training, PTO, health benefits, and 401k.
Hiawatha Homes is an equal opportunity, affirmative action and veteran-friendly employer.
Contact Heather Ringelstetter, Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist | 507-226-0732 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Rochester, MN